Contemporary Style Sofas are very current and in trend. Its a very fluid, simplistic style which takes its cues from the in-vogue polishes, textures and colours of the season and is bereft of any ornamentation or embellishments. In this style you can see nods to modern, traditional, art deco and even futuristic design.
- PRIMARY MATERIAL- Neem Wood & 32 density soft Foam Used Foam (Duroflex / Kurlon / HR Foam)
- UPHOLSTERY MATERIAL- Premium Fabric ( Colour Option Available )
- Once Order is Confirmed We call & Confirm the Color & Measurement / We may visit the site.
- SEATING CAPACITY - 5 Seater
- Suspension System: Elastic Belt
QUALITY This is spaciously designed with larger depth to allow for broader seating and allowing complete relaxation until the thigh to provide with superb comfort with. The cushions you sit on are firm & Comfortable. This sofa is constructed featuring handpicked Premium fabric for a regal finish. Durable for long term use and held up by Strong legs that last a lifetime.
Assembly Instructions - DIY - Do it yourself. The product requires basic assembly
WARRANTY DETAILS - 1 Year Limited Brand Warranty for Manufacturing Defects only. The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear, Improper Installation by Customer. Part replacement will be done if issue found is genuine.
Can the furniture be customized?
While our Design Consultants with you to customize Room Designs.
Do you offer a warranty on your furniture product(s)?
All Royal Enterprises India products are either made by the finest artisans using high quality raw materials or are manufactured by large brands in their state of art facilities. We offer Brand Warranty for most of our furniture products bought of Royal Enterprises India.
- Avoid outdoor use and exposure to water or prolonged moisture.
- Avoid exposure to direct heat or sunlight as this can cause the sofa color to fade.
- Keep sharp objects away from your sofa. A little tear on the fabric cover may be hard to repair.
- If you have removable back cushions (or put extra cushions on your sofa), do reverse them periodically and fluff them up while arranging so that the cushion stays even.
- Vacuum your sofas periodically with a soft bristled brush attachment or lightly brush them to keep general dirt and dust off the sofa and prevent any embedding between the fibers.
- Try to avoid food and drink spillage of any kind. If spills occur, do not leave unattended.
- In case of a stain, a water-free fabric cleaner can be used. However, avoid applying the cleaner directly on the stain as this can cause damage to the fabric and fade color. Pour the cleaner onto a clean cloth and test its effect on a hidden area of the sofa before cleaning the stain with the cloth.
- Getting your sofa professionally cleaned once every 6-8 months will not only take care of the nooks and corners that you can't reach, it will also make it more durable.
- Fiber-filled backs and armrests will flatten with regular use. However, they can be brought back to shape as easily as a normal pillow.
- Leatherette products need to undergo periodic maintenance to prevent cracking or peeling in the long run. Vinyl conditioner or leather conditioner needs to be applied to the product every 3 to 4 months for a long product life.
- In case you have any questions or need any clarifications do not hesitate to call @ 9341199159
Cancellations: No cancellations will be accepted once an order is placed.